Corto Maltese - The Secret of Venice
A downloadable game for Windows
Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese! Along Venice's canals and narrow alleys, fight against a poison that ravages you, avoid bullets and explosions, face the unknown, and eventually open the doors of knowledge.
This video game unravels a thrilling quest based on a point and click riddle-driven gameplay within the worlds of Corto Maltese, the main character created by Hugo Pratt, the genius of graphic novels (more than 5 Million hardcopies sold worldwide).
Searching for a fabulous emerald, you may find a magical balance and finally, utopia.
- An intimate experience with one of the most charismatic graphic literature's figures : the iconic Corto Maltese for the first time in a video game
- An original story featuring existing characters from Corto Maltese's comic books, as well as brand-new characters
- Gorgeous artworks combining: original settings based upon sceneries and places in Venice, cutscenes using stunning photographic work of Marco d'Anna, and animated comic strips from Corto Maltese's adventures all over the world.
- A mysterious compass and a gazette full of stories and hints will help you throughout the adventure.
- Two difficulty levels for the riddles : for beginners or insiders…
|Publisher||Plug In Digital|
|Release date||Dec 03, 2014|
|Author||Plug In Digital|
|Tags||bd, bulkypix, indie, Mystery, plug-in-digital, Point & Click, solving, venice|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: