Level 22, Gary's Misadventures
A downloadable game
THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!
Are You Late For Work? Start Panicking!
Gary is an office worker who oversleeps after a drunken night out on the town. Here's where it gets tricky, because this isn't the first time Gary's been late for work, and he could be fired if he's spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he'll have to prove he's smart and sneaky enough to make his way up all the 22 floors between him and his office without being seen.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
- From the basement to the boss's office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22, Gary's Misadventures.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Publisher||Plug In Digital|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Author||Plug In Digital|
|Tags||Action, indie, Stealth|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: