excellent idea, perform it in itchio as drm free
A downloadable game
Project Remedium is a story-driven action shooter set inside a human body devastated by illness and bad circumstances. It's a post-apocalypse of sorts, a really tiny one, but for a nanobot named Nano+, the body is a whole world. So he is hell-bent on fixing it with his guns and a unique grapnel.
ABOUT THIS GAME
In this first game by Atomic Jelly, a nanobot journeys through a human organism to revert the effects of strange illness and a set of unfortunate events that occurred.
Armed with once purely medical equipment that now became a duo of adaptive weapons - the Energy Cannon and the Remedium Sprayer - and able to travel in a fast and agile way with help of an invaluable grapnel, Nano+ can fight pathogens, mutated organisms and deranged nanobots, heal, help his allies and interact with a unique environment.
Nano+ is not alone in hist struggles: the veteran nanobot SuperVisette will guide him through the journey and the last sane nanobots struggling to maintain health and order will also help however they can.
- upgradeable weapons for damage dealing and accelerated healing
- versatile grapnel for climbing and quick getaways
- substance crafting for improving both treatment methods and feats of Nano+
- interactive environment with infected tissue and ailments
- a story to discover and friendly nanobots to provide aid
- various missions related with healing and helping fellow bots
- bloodstream and 6 organs to heal
Genre: story-driven Action Shooter
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: